- Being a full-time undergraduate student at university (preparation class students cannot apply)
- The GPA must be at least 2.20 *
- Having at least B1 level foreign language knowledge (Foreign language knowledge is determined according to the results of the language exam prepared by Istanbul Okan University Foreign Languages Coordinatorship or the national and international language proficiency certificates obtained in the last two years. Documents such as TOEFL and IELTS are balanced using the YÖK (Council of Higher education) matching table)
Success Ranking of the Students Who Applied
- %50 GPA
- 50% Language Score
*If the demand for the traineeship program is high, the lower limit of the GNO can be increased in line with the decision of the university.
Since 2013-2014 academic year, students who are in fourth grade and who will graduate at the end of the academic year can also apply to take advantage of the internship program, which will be held within one year after graduation. These students must apply for the program before graduating.
Important Disclosure! The ERASMUS + Program makes it possible for a student to participate in a training level many times, with a total participation period of not exceeding 12 months in learning and traineeship mobility. Students who have previously benefited from the Erasmus program can apply to re-join the Erasmus Program in 2014-2015 academic year and beyond.
- Please fill the online application form.(http://kimoerasmus.okan.edu.tr/Account/Login.aspx?...)
- Print the form and sign it yourself, then have it signed to your academic coordinator. (After completing the online form, your application form will be sent to your e-mail address)
- You must submit the application form that you have printed with your newly approved transcript from the student affairs to the Erasmus Coordinator.