Why Istanbul Okan University?
Istanbul Okan University is a campus university with 10 faculties, Medical Hospital, Dentistry Hospital and more than 25.000 students. We provide education of vocational, undergraduate and graduate programs as well short- and long-term professional trainings. The motto of our university is being close to the business life. In this respect we do have close relationships between national as well as international companies. Within the university and industry relationship we send our students for internship as well as cooperative learning long term internship to the companies. In addition to them we meet the training needs of those companies and conduct joint research.
- İstanbul Okan University attaches particular importance to the “internationalization” of its programs, student body and campuses.
- İstanbul Okan University is home to both national and international undergraduate and graduate students, who have a wide choice of programs in both English and Turkish that offer internationally with the recognized diploma.
- In addition to MBA programs we provide variety of graduate programs (master & Ph.D.) in engineering as well (Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering etc.). We also provide specially designed professional training programs and HNC-HND programs. English teaching competency of our university is exceptional with the support of blended learning tools of Blackboard and Pearson.
- It is the closest university to business life and a leader in University-Business Cooperation that combines theory and practice by employing distinguished academic staff and inviting expert professionals to lecture in order to prepare our students for successful careers.
- With close cooperation with various business sectors, the university has developed curricula and internship programs for its students to enhance their employability skills and to prepare them for business life in a supportive way.
- Istanbul Okan University is authorized by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) to provide modular flight training. Flight training parts of the courses are carried out by Atlantic Flight Academy (AFA) which is our partner.
- Okan University also gives particular importance to its international relations and connections such as ISEP, Erasmus, and EUA.
- Our Erasmus Program Office coordinates and implements our bilateral and multilateral agreements and protocols with European universities while helping students find and select universities for study-abroad programs. It is also a member of the European Higher Education Area.
Get More Information!