- The department curriculum is based on the features suggested by Turkish Psychological Society and European Federation for Psychologists’ Associations for psychology programs.
- The department has the qualifications necessary to be accredited in the framework of EU adaptation.
- The department has an academic structure which is aware of and sensitive for local and national needs and demands.
- Each and every course in the curriculum is given by an instructor who is an expert in that subject area.
- Our research areas range from migration, discrimination, leadership, perfectionism to parental attitudes, psychometrics, and trauma.
- Students can choose between various Area Elective courses in the fields of social, clinical, industrial, developmental and experimental psychology.
- We provide a comprehensive academic and pastoral support for our students.
- Students are at the heart of our departmental life not only as active participants in courses, applications, seminars and scientific meetings but also as organisers of various events and activities.
Our department is also keen to provide high-quality graduate programs in Clinical and Developmental Psychology because we are aware that various fields of psychology require further specialisation and training after undergraduate studies. Our programs receive hundreds of applications each year and admissions are competitive.