Within the scope of Erasmus+ Main Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals (KA131) Program, students will be selected to study and do internship abroad in the 2022-2023 Academic Year. Estimated 22 for Student Mobility for Student Study Mobility in the 2022 Contract Term (Number of quotas for faculties and institutes: 2) For Student Internship Mobility in 2021 Contract Term, estimated 36 for the University (Number of Quotas for Faculties, Graduate Schools and Vocational Schools: 3) the student as a Principal Candidate is planned to be determined. If the quota per faculty, institute or Vocational School, the quota can be transferred to other faculties. The Erasmus Coordinatorship will organize the distribution according to the demand from the students. VOCATIONAL SCHOOL students can only apply for internship. UNDERGRADUATE and MASTER and PHD students can apply for both education and internship programs. Applications to the departments where there is no agreement will not be accepted. Applications will be made over the INTERNET; It will start on 26/01/2023 and end on 09/02/2023 at 23:59. Applications by mail or in person by coming to the office will not be accepted.
NOTE: Erasmus+ KA131 Student Study and Internship Mobility Program is NOT A FOREIGN LANGUAGE LEARNING PROGRAM. The candidate student is expected to have a foreign language proficiency that can make his/her education and internship abroad without any problems.
NOTE: Please note that Traineeshipmobility actions must be completed until October 31, 2023.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE APPLICATION PROCESS
All applications will be made online at ERASMUS by logging in with E-DEVLET through the Erasmus Portal.
• Student certificate; A student certificate with barcode via E-DEVLET or e-signed via OIS System can be used.
• Transcript; Certified current transcript. It can be obtained via e-government with barcode or e-signed via OIS System.
• English Exam Result Document; Erasmus English exam results (at least 60/100) made by our University's Foreign Languages Coordinator will be valid for the application. Students who do not have a language certificate at the time of application should select the box "I want to take the university foreign language exam". In addition, the scores obtained from YDS (last 5 years) and YÖKDİL exams (at least 60/100) accepted by YÖK; In addition to these exams, the scores obtained from the exams whose equivalence is accepted by ÖSYM are accepted based on the most up-to-date conversion table published by ÖSYM.
• Invitation Letter for Traineeship Mobility; Invitation letter is from the organization you want to do your internship. The invitation letter does not have to be uploaded to the system at the application stage. +10 points will be added to students with an invitation letter.
• CV (in Europass CV format); Europass CV is a standard resume format that allows you to showcase your skills and qualifications. With this document, you can create your personal information, work experiences, education and training information and personal skills in a certain format.
• If you are a child of a martyr / veteran, you need to give official document proving
• You need to give Official document proving if you are disabled
• If there is a care/protection/accommodation decision about you,you need to give an official document proving.
MINIMUM APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Academic Success (CGPA
50% (out of 100 points in total)
50% (out of 100 points in total)
Being the Children of martyrs and veterans
Being a student who has disabilities (provided that the disability is documented)
Students for whom protection, care or accomadation decision has been taken within the scope of Social Services Law No. 2828 and Child Protection Law No:5395
Traineeship in Digital Skills
Previous attandence at the same education level
Having an Internship invitation/acceptance letter during the application (for TRAINEESHIP)
country of origin
Not participating in the mobility without giving timely notice of waiver despite being selected for the mobility.
Applying to both mobilities at the same time (the deduction is applied to the intership mobility application if not otherwise specified)
Not attending to the Erasmus English Language exams without a valid excuse.
For information: You can visit our website.
For your questions, you can send an e-mail to ERASMUS.
Phone: +90 216 677 16 30 Extension: 2191
Erasmus Institutional Coordinatorship is located on the ground floor of the Rectorate Building.
For Erasmus+ Learning and Traineeship Mobility applications, All of the documents must be added to the Application System in PDF format: Otherwise, your application will be deemed invalid.
Step 1: Application via website.
Step 2: Print and sign the online application form (with photo)
Step 3: Current Student Certificate -It can be received via the e-devlet system with a barcode or with e-signed from OIS System
Step 4: Current Transcript (signed and barcode ) -It can be received via the e-devlet system with a barcode or e-signed from OIS. - Transcript documents with the phrase "example" on the OIS System will not be accepted!
Step 5: Upload the Student Identity Card
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is the responsibility of the candidates to upload the application documents completely and correctly. Applications submitted after the application deadline will not be considered.
TECHNICAL ISSUES ABOUT THE ONLINE APPLICATION
The English Language Exam will be taken online (O'LEARN) on February 13, and the English speaking exam will be taken face-to-face at the Foreign Languages Coordinator on February 14 - 15.