STEPS TO TAKE COURSES FROM OTHER UNIVERSITY IN SUMMER SCHOOL,
- Students of our faculty can take a maximum of 1 course each summer term from another university,
- Students can take a total of 5 courses in the 2019-20 summer school only for this semester.
- The student who wants to take courses from another university, presents the course content of the university he / she wants to go to to the relevant academic staff. The lecturer must review and write “COURSE CONTENT IS SUITABLE” and confirm, otherwise he / she cannot take the course,
- Fill in the course taking form from another university and have it approved by the head of department and advisor with the approved course content and hand it over to the Dean's office. (Approved documents can be sent as e-mail in 2020 summer school)
- The Dean's Office examines the requests of all our students to take courses from another university and, if deemed appropriate, transmits them to the departments related to the Faculty Board of the FYK,
Dean of the Faculty of Engineering