Each student will be able to attend our graduation ceremony on July 2-3, 2021 with only 2 guests within the scope of covid 19 health measures. Students attending the ceremony must fill out the following participation form by the end of thursday, June 24, 2021. After filling out and submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and you will be called by your faculty.
Students who do not show their confirmation e-mail (pdf invitation letters) will definitely not be allowed in the ceremony. Please do not forget to get your HES codes as it will be requested when you enter campus.
Click here for the Participation Form
The hours of our 2020-2021 Academic Year Graduation Ceremony have been updated to ensure the highest level of pandemic conditions requirements.
2 July 2021 , Friday
- 09:00-10:00 Vocational School of Health Services 1 /Outdoor Amphitheater
- 10:30-11:30 Vocational School of Health Services 2 /Outdoor Amphitheater
- 15:00-16:00 Faculty of Business and Admınıstrative Sciences/Outdoor Amphitheater
- 16:30-17:30 Faculty of Applied Sciences/Outdoor Amphitheater
- 18:00-19:00 Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture/Outdoor Amphitheater
- 19:30-20:30 Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry /Outdoor Amphitheater
3 July 2021 , Saturday
- 09:00-10:00 Vocational School /Outdoor Amphitheater
- 10:30-11:30 Faculty of Law/Outdoor Amphitheater
- 15:00-16:00 Institutes /Outdoor Amphitheater
- 16:30-17:30 Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences , Faculty of Education, Conservatory /Outdoor Amphitheater
- 18:00-19:00 Faculty of Engineering/Outdoor Amphitheater
- 19:30-20.30 Faculty of Health Sciences /Outdoor Amphitheater
* Students must take their caps and robes from their own faculty secretery half an hour before the ceremony begins.
* The cap fee is 50 TL and the robe fee is 50 TL. Rental and purchase options are available.
* Those without caps and robes will not be allowed in the ceremony.
* At the end of the ceremony, caps and robes will be delivered to the distribution places.
* Mask must be taken within the scope of COVID-19 pandemic
* It is mandatory to observe the rules of hygiene and social distancing.
* Students are required to be in the ceremonial area at full time and sit in the places allocated to them on a regular basis without breaking the social distancing rule.
* Those who are late will not be allowed in the ceremony.
* After the cap throw, the ceremonial area will be quickly evacuated due to preparations for the next ceremony.
* Diplomas will not be distributed during the ceremony
Stay safe and healthy
International Students Office